Monday, 19 May 2014

Montreal Bagels - A Guest Post for Needs Salt





Montreal Bagels - A Guest Post for Needs Salt

Get the recipe here.

The lovely Abbie from Needs Salt kindly asked me to guest post for her. She is a very talented cook and takes gorgeous photos of her creations. I racked my brains to find a recipe worthy of her blog and came up with these Montreal Bagels. Go to where she hangs out to get the recipe and more photos and let me know what you think. Say hi to Abbie while you're there and have a look around her blog. You won't be sorry.

Thanks again for the invitation Abbie. It was a blast.



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful bagels, gorgeous post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! these bagels look amazing! great job!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheri. I'll be making them again.

      Delete
  3. Aww the bagels of my city are really the best :P They looks so great, I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to come to your city so that I can meet you face to face and eat these delicious bagels on their home ground.

      Delete
  4. Thank you again for guest posting on my blog, Jen! Your post is so gorgeous and it was a total pleasure to have you! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Abbie. Thanks so much for inviting me.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful recipe, gorgeous photos... lovely contribution to Abbie's blog (what was I doing at 16? Worrying about boys and learning how to use facebook... gah, I'm amazed at the talent of these young 'uns!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Laura. At 16 I was singing into my hairbrush to Blondie or watching cheesy sitcoms on TV... oh wait, I still do that.

      Delete